Workplace Occupational Immunisations
Specialist clinical support to help make your workplace as healthy as possible
Occupational Immunisations Available:
- Flu vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis vaccine
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella vaccine
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) vaccinee
- Q Fever vaccine
Enhancing the well-being of your workforce is crucial, especially in roles with increased exposure to vaccine-preventable diseases. At VaxWorks Health Services, we recognize the complexity faced by Occupational Health and Safety and HR professionals in managing diverse occupational health programs without the necessary clinical expertise and systems.
VaxWorks will work with you to design and implement a custom vaccination program that aligns with your industry, and the specific risks your employees face. As a clinical service provider, we will retain all your staff clinical records, including vaccination records, test results within our clinical software and make these available as needed to your staff and your company (subject to any privacy requirements).
Our robust quality management system, adhering to ISO9001:2015 accreditation standards, coupled with extensive experience in immunisation service delivery, infection control, and communicable disease management, ensures a high standard of care.
For guidance on recommended vaccines for your industry, please consult the Australian Government’s guide: Vaccination for people at occupational risk.
Locations we service
VaxWorks Health Services provides on-site workplace immunisation programs nationally. We are proud to serve a diverse range of clients, from small businesses to large corporations, across various industries in all our capital cities and many regional areas throughout Australia. Our clients trust us to keep their workforce healthy, ensuring that their businesses can thrive in a safe and productive environment.
Organising your workplace vaccination program
- Request a quote, and we’ll collaborate with you to identify industry-specific vaccination needs.
- We then organise onsite clinics at your workplace for your staff, where they can schedule appointments with our skilled nurse immunisers.
- During the initial appointment, our Immunisation Nurse will review each employee’s Medicare Immunisation History Statement and any additional vaccination records to assess their vaccination status. If necessary, vaccinations are administered, and all records are securely stored in our clinical software. Additionally, vaccination records are uploaded to the Australian Immunization Register (AIR), ensuring employees have a reliable ongoing record.
- For vaccines requiring multiple doses, we coordinate return visits as needed and are available for new staff requiring vaccinations as they commence their roles.
We understand the health and safety of your employees are of paramount importance, and we are committed to working closely with you to ensure a successful occupational workplace vaccination program