Nurse Immunisers Required – Australia wide Casual and PT opportunities for the 2021 Flu Season
VaxWorks Health Services are seeking Nurse Immunisers for our 2021 Flu Programs and are offering flexibility and competitive payrates for the right nurses. Opportunities are available in all capital cities and regional centres throughout Australia.
About the business
VaxWorks Health Services is a growing workplace health provider and health services training provider. We are fully committed to providing high quality, excellent service, and as we are also nurses, we are focussed on doing the right thing by our staff and clients.
About the role
As a Nurse Immuniser you will be responsible for the successful delivery of employee flu vaccination programs in workplaces between March and June to a wide range of industries.
You will travel from workplace to workplace; therefore, your own car is essential. We do aim to minimise the distances between visits to maximise the time you will be delivering clinical services.
As a modern company, we utilise processes that are almost 100% paperless to provide a great experience for our nurses and clients and the role would suit any Nurse Immunisers looking for a change in pace from their ‘regular’ job. Opportunities range from working 4-5 days per week to just one day a week (minimum required).
- Current Division 1 AHPRA registration as an RN with at least 1-2 years of experience
- Nurse Immuniser qualifications
- Current CPR Certificate and the ability to manage vaccination-related medical emergencies
- Current driver’s licence, own vehicle, and mobile phone
- Australian work rights with nil restrictions
- Able to work autonomously
- Well organised and with a polite, professional manner
Experience in workplace vaccination programs is preferable but not essential.